Buscar este blog

miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2023

 TEND THE SCRATCH


I go down to the sweet room


inner loneliness


foster shelter


smoking room and oratory


telex room


inner office


Communion booth and telephone


With the world


Vibrate megahertz ether


A room of my own


In my loneliness


I keep silent


And through prayer and fasting


i am a monk


That he no longer goes to mass


Because in Rome dwells the antichrist


ex cathedra


Posing on the buttocks


From the great ass of La Plata


that damn jesuit


I hear the voice of God


lit candles


Of the icons


I smoke a pipe or two


skylight rays


They carry the rumor of the poplars of la salceda


Rumorous Center Garden


Barbecues and parties in summer


a happy idea


a woman's face


In my imagination


far lost blue eyes


And a sad Russian song


that sounds far


this winter morning


I listen


songs of welcome


When the almond trees blossom


Crazy febrerillo brought earthquakes


In Turkey


And in Ukraine they rumble


The cannon shots


Lay the scraper here, love


and be still


the war kangloros


They are just a rumor of the scoundrels


and wicked

No hay comentarios: