Buscar este blog

martes, 7 de febrero de 2023

 ARS AMANDI ARS MORIENDI

 


EROTIC CATECHESIS


 


I don't understand anything


I'm going through the hills of Ubeda


That there is no better bed


that the one of straddle


I hear voices in the silence


of winter tomorrow


My wife opens the chest of agates


And I'm going on a pilgrimage


Through the corridors of the imaginary


And the wise king says in his ordinances


"The one who lies with her neighbor's muller sins or if he kissed her and made power


in aberla”


In other words


That she has not amended the fucking


that yes that no that no that yes that


That my girlfriend likes the talk


That no that yes that no that no that yes that no that


That my girlfriend likes apricots


She is the talk of Spain


twisted minds


Always a pussy in mind


buy yourself a armor bulletproof vest of love, boy


And put it on the owner


between the English


chastity belts


And in the pharmacy they sell dildos


I don't need that anymore


I'm free and they won't put me whichever owners say


Well, when they are women, there is never a lack of grudges


Ars amandi ars moriendi


Iskra


light the spark


Everything is written


Nihil novum sub sole


 


Tuesday, February 7, 2023

No hay comentarios: