Buscar este blog

martes, 7 de febrero de 2023

 RUSSIA AND THE JEWS


 


The war in Ukraine for me, I am a bit of a Slavophile and it upset many of my criteria because I love Russia and also Ukraine. I have suffered a lot since Matthias Day 2022 when the special operation ordered by the Kremlin took place. The Russians are staunch in combat but magnanimous in victory.


I would like to explain a mystery that unfortunately many want to mix God with Politics.


  In this sense, anti-Semitism is a trap that the devil sets for us to accuse the Jewish people of our failures as Christians. Our imperfections, impotence, envy.


  Putin has made a gesture by declaring that he does not intend to kill Zelensky, the corrupt Ukrainian leader responsible for this fratricidal war. The Russians tend to be lenient with victory by respecting the laws of war.


Thus Marshal von Paulus, the German marshal in Stalingrad, was able to return to his homeland in eastern Germany after a few years of captivity.


The defeated troops of the Wehrmacht when they paraded through Moscow aroused the commiseration and pity of some babuska. Poor things.


  The creation of the state of Israel, as well as the liberation of Auschwitz, was a matter of the Russians. And that most of Lenin's advisers were Jews during the revolution of 17. Joseph Stalin, who was Georgian and Russian Orthodox, followed this pattern.


Then events occurred such as the defeat of the Russian generals in the Spanish civil war. They were purged or sent to Siberia. Issues and discussions of the human condition unrelated to religion. Politics stuff.


Stalin was in love with a Jewish woman who abandoned him and this must have aroused suspicion in the little father about the conspiracy (Verschorung) of the doctors or the disregard for Golda Meir, the first Israeli ambassador to the USSR.


In short, the Russian people never considered themselves anti-Semitic, neither with the Mohammedans nor with those of the Candelabra, and that was an achievement of the revolution.


Now Islamist soldiers are fighting on the Donetz front and those of the Chechen group are the bravest.


The orthodox religion does not deny the Old Testament and adopted the patriarchal form of long beards and the pomp of the priests of the Temple of Solomon.


Another issue outside of religion is the very powerful Zionism in the Washingtonian caucus. I insist we do not mix the Almighty with politics.


A Russian priest never tonsures his beard. They believe they are heirs to Israel's mission to save the world.


  And there we have to consider the messianic character of Slavic psychology and history.


  Zelensky?


  In my opinion he is a messuge, a bastard who is betraying Russia and Israel by putting himself at the service of the dark forces.


No; I cannot be an anti-Semite because I was born in a land of converts, I like wine and I attend by a last name like Parra very little aristocrat like Segovia and because I manage a communication system created by the great Billy Gates the new messiah of communication.


  The fact that he criticizes certain policies of the Jewish state or that he has many doubts about the Holocaust is another story.


I have been able to express my ideas thanks to Google. I hope for a better world that does not renounce Christ and the values of our civilization.


That is my anti satanist legacy. Freedom is for me a gift from God.


 


Tuesday, February 7, 2023

No hay comentarios: