Buscar este blog

domingo, 23 de enero de 2022

 War? SOROS WAR?


Sunday, January 23, 2022


 


Calm January days, strong moons, the flu continues to rage everywhere so that the news ─has already happened─ becomes part of the war. It is the bran of the day laborers or the day laborers of the epidemic. I don't pay too much attention. I put a candle on, drink very cold water, which I put in a cooler on the windowsill, and turn off the transistor with which I fall asleep. To the sound of this radio link, I fall asleep like a blissful. At five or so I get up to rehabilitate the bladder, before seven o'clock the second bowel movement. With the war that the yanks want to unleash on us in holy Kiev, war hysteria is spreading, they are eating lies that reminds me of the war in Iraq to kill Saddam Hussein, he said that he had troops to go against Israel and then it was a lie, as there should be a lie about one hundred thousand Russians, one hundred thousand sons of Saint Louis, ready to jump into the Ukraine. On the news of the First Channel of Moscow TV, Putin is as cold as an iceberg, leaving aside the hysteria and contumelia blowing from the west. The Germans, who know what the Russians are like on the battlefield, have some restraint. The High Command of the German Navy has resigned, saying that what they say about intentions to invade Ukraine is a hoax. In the West, they are interested in the roar of Russian tanks, as huge as in Prague and Budapest in the past. It seems that war, dope, rudeness and routine, and gossip along with the pandemic is the plinth of the system, the basis of the column of what is called democracy, I don’t know why I still sit in my attic without giving a place to the city crier, without giving me twist my arm, and in this position of renunciation of war, I think I am doing good to mankind. It would be a disaster, but that Biden bastard, a North American president already half in the stirrup, doesn't mind leaving the world in the middle of a bloodbath before hitting it. This democrat, backed by the Zionist lobby, is a warmonger. We got shot in the back. As bad or worse than Trump, Soros' lackey. Western hysteria clashes with the Kremlin porridge. It is true that Putin has nerves of steel and he is telling the truth that we Europeans do not realize that Europe will be the scene of this supposed third world conflagration. Americans like to fight far from their borders, they always declare wars by delegation or by proxy. That's the way things are. However, I hope that sanity will prevail and the spectral light of the new moon in January will make the staff think.

No hay comentarios: