Buscar este blog

martes, 11 de enero de 2022

 Admire cigarettes

DELITESCENT Delitescens is a beautiful Latin word for hiding, and in its noise and screams, many of us have no choice but to find ourselves. We came across the desert looking for an apartment that would take us away from the hordes of media. Broadcasters continue to mention the coronavirus. It is a staple and feed media. I don't state to smoke through this catacent or straw, and I'm not crazy, but sometimes I look back angry and feel the hectic memories that hurt me. My soul is cheese. So, from this catalog or the block in the basement of the apartment, transform into a prayer hall, smoking room, office, library, apierium (appearium) and drink the badge of the word anagma. .. honey. Everything that is no longer good is my favorite. I have lived since yesterday and are said to have escaped in a plot of an old wall in York City. The guards in his crevice are listening to the development of the River Ouse, which flows until it flows into the Thames. The wind changes. Yesterday I drank milk, today I was attacked by the earth, and you, Ötzi, where are you? What happened to your life? Did you get married? like me. And I went through the monk's house again. When she was wrong because my second wife became my executioner. He became Alaes, who whip me on his back with a whip of embarrassment, and I rowed seven seas under the shadow of that whip, whipping a poor careless eater accused of a galley. I did. This is destined to wait for madmen and criminals. I apologize for my happiness as this is not a life away from you. Destiny was cruel to me, but I think it deserves it because of abuse, jealousy, voice, and accusations. I live surrounded by paper and written words. I had a sweet tooth in the word because it was a word at first and I strongly believe in the axiom that it holds a part of this sacred breath. I'm lost? Everyone leaves their skin (Versipelis) and I continue to adhere to my principles. Am I a coarse diamond or an immature red flower? quiet. Peristyle is still covered. Dawn every day. That is the purpose of my protest against open-air preachers. Emar of the monk Gerundio de Campasas has returned to the meeting. He stops talking about eternal life and talks about how to stay healthy. Radio Calcamal shouts toxins, and Don Rafa turns his cloak into a robe that shouts about cancer, rudeness, sedentary life, and the dangers of sedentary life. The whole country is walking on the sidewalk wearing sandals. The flow of information informs us of the dangers of Covid, the backbone of the system. A web page is an eternal obituary that provides a list of dead people every morning. Unlike their sermons, I never quit smoking. Even if these gentlemen broke my brain and warned me of the dangers of cigarettes, I would always fight my enemies in the future. They were once Russian. When I lived in Staten Island, I was always working and listening to the news on the Manhattan WW700 W7 radio station. This station occasionally interrupted the broadcast. The siren rang, and finally the muffled voice from the announcer rang. "Listeners, this is an exercise." Be careful. Be careful. If this is really an emergency, we give them instructions on how and where to go to any of the various hiding places on this island. I was afraid to connect to such a message. I thought about World War. You are already here. Russians are coming. Like Wells' World War II, which caused a panic in the capital. We thought we lived in a world where fiction was intertwined with reality and media domination dominated the masses. He is an American student of Jimmy Carter at the Admiral Rickover Army Military School in Annapolis and specializes in ICM. The United States experienced the Star Wars boom in the 1970s. The bad guy was the Soviet Union. Because the virus and cigarettes defeated Ronald Reagan and caused the collapse of the Soviet Union. Born in a rural town, a bishopric city like York, the poor Spaniards have landed in the future commercial center of Great Apple since the Middle Ages. He was nothing more than a destroyer who set out from Catholic sentimental humanism to the cool design techniques of the world's new masters. understand. It cost me, but this message from Manhattan Radio, Di

No hay comentarios: