Buscar este blog

jueves, 3 de febrero de 2022

 The North American army is in a state of maximum combat readiness. THE PLANE OF THE LAST JUDGMENT TAKE OFF

 


SAN BLAS ANOTHER HOUR OF TROUBLE NEWS


 


It's still an hour today in San Blas and you'll see a stork, but here in Asturias you don't hear the towers of Romanesque churches crushing garlic, and you don't hear the sound of a bagpipe playing a flute.


Everything heralds calm, green fields, sprouts of almond trees. But I already say that in Asturias you will not see those waders with albinegro plumage, which the children brought to the summit from Paris. They cannot cross the mountain range.


 In contrast to this tranquility of rural Asturias, the news that is being shed on the net about the Ukrainian conflict is not encouraging.


I read in Izvestia that the Americans sent a doomsday plane, Air Force One, from where President Biden would allegedly direct strategic operations in the event of a nuclear war.


The US strategic forces have been put on high alert, Izvestia reports.


Is this fake or true? I neither believe, nor do I believe what I am saying, that psychological warfare is buried on a global scale, and this is not accidental, because the prodrome of any military conflict has always been accompanied by a powerful propaganda apparatus. The Yankees are masters at the art of not showing their cards in the art of disinformation.


I remember that February day in 1978 (it was a San Blas holiday) when I sent a chronicle to Madrid - a topic in the newspaper archives and no one touches it - a report that a Russian missile was shot down by an American missile into the swamps of Canada. This is where Star Wars began.


It was a CIA secret that this humble correspondent was trying to uncover. Shortly after sending the conic, I received a dispatch from the State Department instructing me to leave the country in fifteen days if I did not correct the information. That is, I corrected the ipso facto denial of the news.


However, for this hoax, I was given a medal of professional honor. Indeed, there were bulls. The devil pursued my thirst.


Foolishly, foolishly, he hit the target. The device was shot down, and it was not a hoax. It was true. Many years after that incident, the rage and hysteria return.


In the culmination of the "star wars" launched by Carter, in which Ronaldo Reagan won against the Russians, the specter of war returns to Ukraine, the bastion of the former Soviet Union, home to nuclear mines. I wonder if the nuclear power plant explosion was a sabotage?


There is an interest in the Pentagon to dominate this huge country of more than 700,000 km2 (larger than Spain), which was once called the breadbasket of Europe, characterized by fertile black soil, where the plow went five pounds deep and which was always underground. halda and imperial scepter of the Romanovs. This war would be a disaster, because the Ukrainians themselves would suffer the most.


Hitler wanted to win him at the cost of great blood, but failed. Now Biden, that quiet and friendly-looking old CIA agent but tough as hell, wants to test his weapons of the most modern and lethal design near the Kiev towers, the Holy City, the cradle of Orthodoxy.


We will believe that this is just a bluff, although there are reports of the resumption of shooting in the Donbas part of the pro-Russian Ukrainian zone.


Therefore, I ask St. Blaise, a lawyer who deals with throat patients, in whom the murderous fury of some rulers is kept, and I send them to gargle. Those rinses I take with bicarbonate of soda and salt water when I get up. Oh glorious Saint Blaise, today I ask you to save me from cancer of the larynx. I can't quit smoking and I can't tell my readers the truth. And let's see if this plane of the Doomsday does not crash in the middle of the flight.

No hay comentarios: