Buscar este blog

jueves, 12 de abril de 2018



Resultado de imagen de church of englandResultado de imagen de church of england


Resultado de imagen de church of englandResultado de imagen de church of england








CHURCH OF ENGLAND


 


England made me I am an Anglo catholic. Angels maraud the spires of St Martin´s where the bishop of Eccleston the stole of the deacons gave to me. English Christianity set me free of my catholic narrow-mindedness. Never could believe that one day shall I understand that Popery is heresy. High church or Low church? Altar or the diner table? Luther or Constantine?


Chasuble or surplice? I went for the high church: a coral perceptive of rigour and hierarchy. The Evangelicals scope for personal salvation and less for ritual. From the hands of Bishop Evans in Evesham I received the Holy Spirit to be understanding of others views to pardon and carry over my shoulders the sin of the world to adhere to the 39 articles of Faith.


I prayed through the Prayer Book at Matins tried to accomplish the new mandate love thy neighbour. O Lord that was difficult but I did not abide by the rules.  “ No ecclesiastical person at any time shall resort to taverns or alehouses neither shall lodge or board in such places” Canon 75 declares. Dwellings I had in Soho red district and randy sector of the big capital, and Linda Barns was my friend a lady of not good reputation sufficient reason to be excommunicated I fell in love with a prostitute. I, furthermore and adding injury to the wound smoked my pipe had my bottle of wine and a glass of sherry. In dismay my bishop said it was better to decline access to the priesthood. In despite of not presbyter I am a deacon legal. Those holy orders can’t be removed after monition, suspension and deprivation of the Anglican cannon law.


I was  dismissed, but not deprived of holy orders, after a long chat with the ordinary (there are 43 episcopates in England and 43 mitres) on the grounds ob being a regular of pubs and ale houses. Nothing to do with sin and, sex so frequent among the clergy.


Anglicans archbishops’ dont rub the finger of the anointed by the sacerdotal holy oil like the Catholics do with renegades.


I was not deposed only reprimanded. You belong to the altar forever even living in sin. Many of them lost their faith in the middle of an industrial society. Still carry on.


Tu es sacerdos  secundum ordinem Melquisedech in aeternum and you are blessed in the middle of your contradictions and shortcoming for ever. England made me. Albion shall be my homeland forever. My real motherland.


Spain is only my stepmother

No hay comentarios: