Buscar este blog

domingo, 16 de octubre de 2022

  I AM PERSECUTED AND HARASSED AND ACCUSED OF RUSSOPHILING. ... AND THEN THEY SAY THAT IN SPAIN THERE IS FREEDOM OF THE PRESS. WE LIVE UNDER A DESPOT

In Spain, Russia is accused of controlling information and persecuting dissidents or refuseñiks who condemn the Kremlin for the war in Ukraine. Unfortunately, I, an old journalist, have to turn the prayer into a passive one. I have received threats and warnings that I am being spied on and followed. My Slavic studies date back a long time and my sympathy towards the Russians lies in the fact that I credit them as defenders of the Christian religion that I profess. 19th century masters Nothing more. In this blog I insert articles from the Moscow media about the progress of this nefarious and diabolical conflict of which I believe that Putin is not guilty (he is only defending himself from a war that had been prepared by the Pentagon and the Elysium). meat breaks when I have to report the death of so many Russian and Ukrainian soldiers and making a play on words this war is an uchrony. A nonsense due to the bitterness that the Spanish media defend against that sackman named Zelenski. His separatism may be the prelude to what may happen on this side of the Pyrenees. The dark forces that raise the banner of democracy and freedom of the people but without the people are very active in Catalonia. I am therefore defending the interests of my country when I repudiate the attitude of Brussels and Washington in the contest. Our nation for many decades has been facing three secular enemies: Separatism, terrorism and Morocco. Our differences with the Catalan and Basque Basque separatism are alive. As for Morocco, an Alawite invasion of Ceuta and Melilla is feared with the approval of the USA and Israel, which have interests in the Sahara, the phosphates, the oil underlying the Canary coasts. NATO wouldn't move a muscle to defend us. Let Sanchez and his minister bluff and keep sending weapons to kill Russians. It is a reason of state because it supports my position for which I am reviled and even threatened with death. Those threats don't scare me, what breaks my heart is that a brother of mine, Javier, is involved in this plot of denunciations, ridicule, contumely, and threats. Oh, if only my poor father lived, whose saber I keep! We live in terrible times... fucking Cainism

No hay comentarios: