Buscar este blog

viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2022

 A DEAD QUEEN KING ON GOD SAVE THE KING BUT AS A SPANISH IN ALL THIS AVALANCHE OF PRAISES AND EULOGIES THERE ARE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND

 


ELISABETH THE SECOND REGINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD


 


I got to know an endearing little but very big England. I admired her patriotism that her austere post-war people summed up in a phrase “look after the pennies because the pounds look after theselves”. It was counted by the old system before the introduction of the metro. A pound was twelve pence and a shilling was twelve penis, six pence was a tanner and three pence was a zrapense. We measured yards and miles in inches and the English weighed in stones, pounds. And we drank in pints measuring the temperature in degrees Faraday. Once, coming from an early-morning party, the subway was closed, and I met a homeless man who slept a la belle etoile in South Kensington Park who, with a rumbling voice, asked me for alms:


“Brother, can you spare a copper?[i]


I gave him how much he had. The postwar period was tough. In the sixties I knew the ration cards. austere times. He put up with the stoicism and humor that the English have to get their chest out in the face of difficulties. In the pensions of the Provinces that I knew, those who were boarding school warmed themselves with an electric bar or a gas stove that when it went out had to be fed with many shillings, they ate toast with butter and went to bed singing God knows the Queen.


I have mixed feelings as a result of the death of Elizabeth II, one of the longest reigns in history and that marked the time of the England that I knew and lived.


All the coins were minted with her effigy and the bank notes bore her portrait. Yes, England made me. It was a long life, but I cannot accept vicarious and servile attitudes like that of Isabel Ayuso.


Three days of national mourning for the death of a foreign sovereign who, by the way, showed herself to be an enemy of Spain and ranted against the Spanish regime when Madrid closed the gate to the Rock. Where is the old Spanish pride that the English admired so much? When Felipe II went to marry Mary Tudor, the English were amazed by the pageantry and majesty of the Spanish court, the culinary customs and the abhorrence of beer, which is the drink of heretics, the courtiers of the King of Spain only drank wine.


The England I knew was stamped in the image of that shameful tramp who begged me for alms when I returned to my rooms in South Kensington one morning and it is the face of that woman I loved (I am a bird with only one nest and even the death I will be her knight errant) but she cannot honor less pleasant aspects that go against my patriotism precisely the patriotism that the Brits taught me and go against my principles: Queen Elizabeth is the visible head of Freemasonry who were the bearers of all wars civilians that we have had in Spain.


In London the civil war was organized let us remember the Dragon Rapid and the money of don Juan March. Later, with Fraga, the autonomous regime that we suffer today was organized at the Embassy of the court of San Jaime. The war in Ukraine also has an epicenter in London, Washington's main ally, and many lives on both sides are dying there.


Queen Elizabeth was sitting on the throne when Thatcher ordered the sinking of the Argentine "Belgrano" with nuclear ammunition, causing the death of her crew. It is also said that Chernobyl was the result of a sabotage prepared by the M15 intelligence services as well as the sinking of the Russian Kursk or the war in Ira1 and Syria. She has gone to the other world leaving a trail of blood- she was also the richest woman in the world. For all this and much more, I, a Spanish journalist and writer, who try to write according to the dictates of my conscience, a lover of beauty and the truth, cannot join this wave of sycophantic and sloppy triumphalism of our politicians and our social networks.


A lot of drool spills out of this girl's ass. This girl gives us a squirting by placing the flag at half-staff, she wants all of Madrid to cum with it. La Ayuso has shown the anti-Spanish fascist face of the right. Rest in peace the queen and may the earth be light to her. She doesn't ask me to commune with mill wheels. Despite the triumphalism of Great Britain with gas and electricity through the roof, the work stoppage is once again that poverty-stricken country that went to bed with an empty stomach and shivering from the cold, but intoning the God save the queen


 


Saturday, September 10, 2022

No hay comentarios: